Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gamble is Gone - The Beginning of the End (Oct 5th, 2010)



Now, here’s something nice to wake up one morning to:

Head of online child protection quits

“Relations between Gamble and May appear to have soured over the issue of merging Ceop with other crime agencies in a new super-organisation announced as part of a review of policing in July. The National Crime Agency is due to be launched by 2013, but Ceop sources said there were growing fears that child safety would be a low priority alongside organised crime and border policing.

"Ceop does not feel that it is in the best interests of children and young people for Ceop to be assimilated into the National Crime Agency, as was announced a short while ago," the agency said on Sunday night in a statement expressing solidarity with Gamble. "This direction of travel does not seem to have changed and Jim Gamble has therefore today offered his resignation to the home secretary with a four month notice period."

Gamble has argued that online child safety is so important it requires its own dedicated force.”

Yes, we know how much you would like to act all by yourself and be accountable to none.

But you shouldn’t have taken such a hasty decision… there are people out there that really, REALLY need you. And they aren’t children.




Textusa's Bibliography:

JIM GAMBLE:::::OPERATION ORE (April 6th, 2010)

NOTW - Damning: Jim Gamble (April 11th 2010)

Jim Gamble, The Top Child Protector Cop (April 11th, 2010)

The Secret Of The Gamble Flavor (April 12th, 2010)

Exemptions, Only For Those With Friends In High Places (April 13th, 2010)

The Sound Of The Ore Tree (April 16th, 2010)

Textusa Profiling: Jim Gamble (April 17th, 2010)

Hardly Confusing, Certainly Not To Be Silenced (April 18th, 2010)

The Power Grid (April 21st, 2010)

Just A Clarification (April 23rd, 2010)

Oh... What a Surprise! (April 23rd, 2010)

Wherefore Art Thine "Great", Britain? (April 24th, 2010)

Textusa’s Blogeditorial Communiqué (April 25th, 2010)

Such Nice Compliments! (June 26th, 2010)

What An Achievement!! (July 2nd, 2010)



Thanks Maria.


18 Comments:

Anonymous said...
A nice day to all. to all nice People!

What a news(new?) BUT this ...... uffffffff what i can say about this THIS! A thing! Yes, this thing!

This thing " helped" "many things" to had Children from anothers Families.


So evil what the thing have done.

Evil and Families without Children because the thing send them to " forced adoption".

Too late BUT at least, now. So evil, the thing.....

So many Mothers , so many Children out from true Family!

Maria

writing in notenglish.

Oct 5, 2010 8:46:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Yes!!!!!!!


" Now, here’s something nice to wake up one morning to:"

YES!!!!!!!!!! BUT TO LATE!

I hope the stolen children by the thing can return to them Families!



NO THANKS,PLEASE!

Oh, My SweetSide if You can know that!

Oct 5, 2010 8:49:00 AM


Textusa said...
Maria,

Thank you for such great news.

I was expecting this, as at the Court Hearings about Operation Ore, Gamble's side was running out of excuses...

I bet now the tabloids are looking up all the vicious, mean words to describe doctors, swingers and liars, because as we know, they've been "fooled" all this time. I'm just eager to read their articles, not on this... but the following ones.

Some people have woken up to a nightmare today.

Justice is coming. I got to write fast the remainder bombastic posts, before they spill the beans for me.

Better yet, maybe I'll just sit back and enjoy the show, because a show is coming!

Oct 5, 2010 8:54:00 AM


Anonymous said...
"£11m-a-year Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre.

Since 2006, Ceop claims to have disrupted or dismantled 262 sex-offender networks; inquiries by its online investigators have led to more than 1,000 arrests".

It wasn't very good value for money over the 4 years was it? If you work out how much each of those 1000 arrests costs out of £44m.

Oct 5, 2010 8:56:00 AM


Textusa said...
In this particular moment in time, I would like honor my friend IRONSIDE who so much fought for this day.

It was she who brought the Operation Ore issue to my knowledge, and it was through understanding Jim Gamble's incomprehensible power and independence that I finally understood what had happened in PdL on May 3rd.

A word of recognition and praise to TotallyConfused, for her tenacity, courage and pain bearing. TC, your day is coming.

To all those that offline have helped me, thank you.

But, beware, do not pop the corks off the bottles yet. This is just the beginning, the whole road is up ahead, and they'll fight, as much is to be lost, every inch of the way. Now, is not a time to celebrate, but ti regain new strength, and reinforce resolution.

Bless you all

Oct 5, 2010 9:03:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Yes,yes,yes Textusa i agree with all words Oct 5, 2010 9:03:00 AM

With Iron! With T.C.

I hope T.C. can rescue Her Children!

Maria

very nice comment,Text! Thank You!

Oct 5, 2010 9:07:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Textusa,

Today, I'm particularly proud in being one of your faithful readers.

Oct 5, 2010 9:43:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Awesome the amount of work you guys have put into this. Congratulations. The fall of this man could just be to contain damage, a deal, so that all he was protecting remain protected, so please, as you said, there's still a lot of powerful people involved. But I agree, that the path is much easier now. Right now, there must be a lot anxiety out there. You have been a major contributor for maintaining the public opinion aware of the danger this man represented. I wouldn't set aside that someone up in Downing Street, has been reading this blog and has been made aware of all this cr*p!

A man like Jim Gamble, does not resign. That's the diplomatic way of saying "You're fired!"

Oct 5, 2010 10:40:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Gamble's operation just became too scandalous in the inner circle of government. He just had to go.

Oct 5, 2010 10:46:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Many of the entourage at the OC, as I refer to them, were in the computer business as well as property and pharmaceuticals

Oct 5, 2010 10:52:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Perhaps Gamble wanted a panic button for CEOP with the proposed merger with National Crime Agency.
Is Mr Gamble's work going to be found wanting?

Oct 5, 2010 12:44:00 PM


Anonymous said...
another vestige of Blairs corrupt NWO bites the dust, we suffered many distractions to divert public attention from the illegal Iraq war and Gamble was just a dumb stooge given power to convince the public that there was a vast network of pedos out there salivating over kids and endangering public wellbeing, I believe when Maddie died her parents were given the getout clause of allowing her to become a pawn in the great Iraq war smokescreen game with the promise of immunity for compliance,
Sounds too imausible?

Oct 5, 2010 1:15:00 PM


Anonymous said...
JG has allowed a pause of 4 months, in which he will no doubt abuse public funds and bully vulnerable administrators into getting the Home Secretary to reverse. Between now and then is an important time to remind others of how much harm he has done, including to kids and families.

Oct 5, 2010 1:44:00 PM


TotallyConfused said...
Upon hearing this news last night, I reached a level of happiness that can only be classed as of orgasmic standard (and at my age, I have had plenty to compare it to).

Jimbo had no choice but to jump. What with his testimony to the House of Lords being brought into question, the chance of cross examination in the High Court next month, his disasterous sticking of his ore (sic intentional) into the McFraud fiasco and his really creepy prsentation of himself in the media, were just the start of his fall from grace.

One last question for you Jimbo: you are obsessed with people 'preying'on children- are you a case of he doth protest too much? That's my theory about you anyway.

You aren't going away fast enough for my liking Jimbo. But this is ok with me- gives me the chance to still challenge you, your methods and psychology. (Which twit in your office put together the Operation Ore briefing packs for social services?)

I rarely bring my other half- Silent_Me into this but he posted this on Sky News:
OMG!!! This is the best news i have heard in years...
At last the biggest threat to children has been moved, oh joy.
For those bleeding hearts on here that clearly no nothing apart from what the press tell them, you have no idea as to the damage that this person has done to this country in the supposed guise of Child Protection, this includes the prosecution of over 8,000 men under the landslide database (Op Ore), which included (amungst other things) the infamous banner of 'Click here for CP', which has subsequently been proved beyond any shadow of doubt to have NEVER existed. The number of families totally destroyed by this man is frightening.
At last the truth about the Landslide Database and the 'D' list may now be published, you would not believe the names on there that have never been touched…

Finally Jimbo, hopefully my wish for you will come true. When you die, I hope your sorry ass spends all of eternity in pergatory facing all the men, women and children you destroyed in your ministry as the as saviour of the child protection INDUSTRY (money making)

TC

Oct 5, 2010 2:35:00 PM


Anonymous said...
TotallyConfused, I am convinced you are right. This man is way beyond creepy, he has destroyed so many lives and allowed his Masonic paedo mates to slip out of the net that trapped so many innocent men whose only crime was to have their credit card details stolen.

Oct 5, 2010 7:05:00 PM


Anonymous said...
EH,EH,EH,...

I'm here reading this and dancing to Queen's "Another one bites the dust"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE&feature=related

Excellent news! Just hope that Mrs. May wil not have her harm twisted into reversing her decisions...

Oct 5, 2010 7:18:00 PM


Textusa said...
Anon 7:05

Linking Free Masonry (FM) with paedophilia is abusive and not tolerated in this blog. Not saying that there aren't paedos in the FM because there certainly are. But making such statements "pushes" this issue into "conspiracy theories" which is not the intent or the objective of this blog.

We base ourselves in fact. And the fact is that the McCanns, should have been prosecuted to the full extent of the law by the CEOP as it has done in so many other cases, mostly, we know, completely in unjust, and unfair manner (to prove me wrong the System only has to conduct the Operation Ore proceedings in the most transparent manner possible, which, we so well know, it hasn't).

I personally DO NOT believe in any neglect, but that was the message pushed through by the McCanns themselves, so the LACK OF ACTION by the CEOP, under the responsability of Mr. Jim Gamble, is a FACT, not a supposition.

There's no proof, at this point in time, of any linkage between the events of May 3rd and the FM. If, and when, these arise, this blog, out of coeherence, will obviuosly denounce it. Be it the FM, or any medical, political or otherwise economical group.

Oct 5, 2010 7:19:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Was that(Gamble being fired) what made Kate run alone and quickly to PDL? She has a businness there which never ends, some mouths have to remain quite and closed. Their strange friends, the Hubbards, know too much.
GAMBLE, ANOTHER CHARACTER IN THE MARKET, AVAILABLE TO JOIN THE NEW TEAM OF POOR DETECTIVES

Oct 5, 2010 9:18:00 PM

What An Achievement!! (July 2nd, 2010)


"Today CEOP can announce that between April 2009 and March 2010 we were directly involved in instigating and supporting investigations that safeguarded 278 children - double the number from the previous year"

278, that means 0,8 children a day rescued! 4 children every 5 days!

And we haven't heard of ONE case in the news... I do think the whole Country would rejoice and be so much grateful each time this happened. Almost daily we would be able to go and buy our paper and gleefully read among all the depressing news, that a little boy or a little girl had been rescued, with the circumstances where, when, and how it happened. The identity of the victim fully protected , of course… but the pedophile FULLY exposed!

278 victims, means 278 pedophiles, doesn’t it?

Remember reading about so many arrests lately? I don’t. But I don’t pay attention to anything lately…

Oh, it’s because the head of CEOP is camera shy, that must be it…

From 2008 to 2009, half of 278, makes 139. That means, from 2008 until March this year, 417 victims freed and 417 pedophiles arrested. That means 0,6 children a day rescued! 3 children every 5 days!

Please, somebody , have a heart and give these people a barrel full of medals! With loads, and loads of them! Next year… they’re going for the 500 figure, or even, if the pedophiles cooperate, 600!


Thank you TC for the link!



14 Comments:

mc said...
Bom dia Iron. e Text!

Bom dia Todos/as BOA GENTE!

Para completar este Vosso artigo ( preciso de escrever em português, como calculam e vou copiar e colar, também):

" What gives the McCanns the right to ask students, paticularly schoolchildren, to divulge personal information before they can sign up to help find their daughter when they didn't even search for her themselves because it was too dark? "

e copio , apenas um dos comentários pois todos os outros vão no mesmo sentido:

" anon. - If my children were students right now, I'd be horrified if I learnt that they'd been handing over their personal details to the McCanns.

CEOP, get your finger out!
Do something about this! "

What a shame all around unhappy Madeleine ! How can they (UK, some) use like that littlle Mad die ?

on:

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2010/07/students-for-madeleine-mccann-first-her.html


Portanto eu não consigo acreditar nos tais salvamentos! Não acredito neles, os McTais.

Jul 3, 2010 8:12:00 AM


Anonymous said...
I'm really worried about the sanity of a Country who allows any citizen to "profit" from the misfortune of others. Paedophiles are disgusting and their victims suffer horrors then and for the reaminder of their lives. They need our respect and help. Tu use their pain for self-promotion is, for me, a far worse crime than that of a paedophile. Vultures feed on dead bodies, these people feed on violence done to children. Vile, vile, vile!!!

Jul 3, 2010 8:16:00 AM


Anonymous said...
What these people have achieved is the legitimate permission to access anybody's computer under the excuse of protecting children rom paedos.

This crime is by all condemned so its very hard to fight those that knowing the violence of this crime, misuse the term.

How can one go against someone fighting paedos? One can't. But one CAN fight those who pretend to be fighting paedos!

I would like to congratulate this blog, its writers and its commentators, for seeing through evil, exposing it and not be afraid to tell off those who deserve to be told.

Jul 3, 2010 9:16:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Orwell is laughing his arse off

Jul 3, 2010 11:49:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Será que o anon das 08:16 é fan de I.D. e M. A. ?


Ou está na verdade revoltado/a com o J.G. e respectiva companhia?

Talvez esteja!

Pois o que as Crianças apanhadas em tais redes, que não foi certamente o caso da Pequenina
( preferível, no meio de tanta desgraça)
passam levam qualquer Pessoa normal à loucura e desespero.

Também considero revoltante que os pais da Menina andem a querer arranjar dados privados dos jovens crédulos. É demasiadamente terrível, isso sim , são abutres mesmo! E, pior ainda, que J.G. e o CEOP permitam tal barbaridade.

Elizabeth Aragoa.

Jul 3, 2010 12:33:00 PM


Anonymous said...
This blog has class and breeding...we cannot say the same for CEOP who have images of abused children on their walls for any member of the public to see.


CEOP Mantra...everytime you look at an abused child that child is abused all over again.

So WTF are CEOP doing???????

Jul 3, 2010 1:32:00 PM


totallyconfused said...
The amount of comments I have...well, there isn't enough time!

Jul 3, 2010 2:31:00 PM


Totally Confused said...
Gee..I found the time.

1) Gamble's claim of 128 children saved in 'operation ore'- 3 of them were mine and I can prove it. (I have the FOI before he was CEOP and was SOCA- not FOI exempt) There was no evidence of my children being sexually assaulted/groomed/harmed/ even a slap/shouting for being rude.

2)Get Gamble to define 'Saved' or 'Protected'- he can't define it.

3)Gamble 'relies' on 'secrecy' about his SOCA/CEOP/ child protection/industry making....gee, isn't that what we are told to be careful of about our children...an adult who wants to keep 'secrets..just between you and me..shhhh'.

The man makes me want to be ill. I still maintain and am happy to say to his face: :Jimbo, you doth protest too much.

TC rant #5047 done.
Regards
TC

Jul 3, 2010 4:50:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Bravo,T.C. ! Do not shut up what You must and want to say!

J.G. & company seems more like a children traffic group.

Friend!

Jul 3, 2010 5:35:00 PM


Anonymous said...
"We know many students travel over the summer, take gap-year travel and also go places off the beaten path. We are launching a new initiative for students to help in the search for Madeleine".- WRONG!!!
We know many parents travel over the summer with small kids. We are launching a new initiative for responsible parents for not leaving small children alone in the apartments because they may died from an unexpected accident specially if there is no adult around to help them in a moment of need! Have a nice holiday. Don't let them down! Keep your kids safe. Be a responsible parent.

Jul 3, 2010 5:54:00 PM


Textusa said...
TC, you're absolutely right. And the key word is "safeguard", very commonly used in dictatorial regimes to guarantee the youth of that country won't be tempted to fall "off-track".

Anon, "class and breeding" were two words very nice to have read. Thank you.

Jul 3, 2010 6:25:00 PM


Ironside said...
Hello TC the more information you are able to reveal about our friend Jimbo the safer I shall feel.

The very sad part is there are people who truly believed he was out there to help Madeleine.

Still no release of what Mccann said at the CEOP meeting, nor ever likely to be.

Jul 3, 2010 8:33:00 PM


Bren said...
From the Times article Jim Gamble said this http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6375062.ece

“Images of children being sexually abused should only be shared in strictly controlled circumstances. Any unnecessary retention leads to the re-victimisation of the child.”

From a Telegraph Article dated 3.1.10 Brian Moore said this in his article http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/columnists/brianmoore/6926987/Brian-Moore-I-sobbed-as-sex-abuse-hell-came-back-to-haunt-me.html

When I left the building, I sat on a wall nearby and didn't move for half an hour. I thought about the many images I had seen and the courage of the people who dedicated their hours to preventing as many children becoming victims as possible.

Now if that is not exploiting children I do not know what is. Yes by all means explain to Brian Moore what they find but to show him pictures is immoral those children have been exploited once it does not need Jim Gamble and his CEOP team to exploit them yet again.

Jul 3, 2010 8:49:00 PM


Ironside said...
alextomo @mwilliamsthomas so please do not speculate onthis because lives cd b at stake and it is v direct and specific, believe me
--------------
Not sure what is going on but reporter Alex has just given 'child abuse and Mccann defender' a rollocking on twitter...Mark never knows when to keep his big mouth shut...seems innocent people could get hurt by what he is spouting.

Jul 8, 2010 8:30:00 PM

Such Nice Compliments! (June 26th, 2010)

Foreword on Oct 5th, 2010: This post, may, at first, not seem related to Gamble, but is, in my opinion relevant to perceive how some view the scope of action of CEOP, which in itself is quite clarifying.


I was born a brunette, am a blond by option, but today have become a redhead. Even my hair has become crimson from such intense blushing.

Nice and heartfelt compliments, as those you can read below, tend to have that effect on oneself, and these people just didn’t hold anything back, so, as you might imagine, I’m all swollen up with pride.

Not wanting to spoil such kindness, I do have to highlight something.

Not withstanding the light criticism of my anonymity by people so well and clearly identified, as well as the self appointed capability of judging who has and who hasn’t merit to use the internet (complimented with the explicit physical threat against my person posted by a “Wednesday”), as also having the enlightenment of calling other as “hate sites” when, they themselves transpire kindness and tolerance, I would like you to take particular notice of what these people think are the objectives of CEOP.

CEOP is then to target people like me.

CEOP that, I remind everyone, stands for Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre.

I have, more often than not, lied about my age. But, let me be honest for just one minute here, I confess to be over 18. I’ll even reveal that I’m over 21. I can drink alcohol in the States, that’s how old I am. So let me appease the mind of these people, that if they think that CEOP should focus on my protection, to please not to worry. I’m no longer a child.

If they think that CEOP is to target me because I’ve revealed ANYWHERE on this blog that I may be a threat to children, then, yes, I should be targeted. Please feel free to quote me where I’ve revealed the potentiality of becoming that threat, because not even I was aware of such darkness in my soul.

If the CEOP is to target me because I accuse the McCanns & Friends of being guilty in the manslaughter of the British citizen, Madeleine Beth McCann, I simply cannot see the connection between “Child Exploitation and Online Protection” and whatever I'm to be accused of. If anything, AS BEEN STATED MANY A TIME and not only by me, and let me quote you on this “If ever CEOP should have a target it is” the McCanns. I know at least two children that should be protected from them. If you add their friends, it’s not only two children we’re talking about.

Can anything be clearer for what is perceived to be the REAL objective of CEOP? And in my opinion, its not only a perception, it’s a reality.

You be the judge, the thread below, is called "PeterMac – all things to all men", and it's quite entertaining:


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
By preciousratmotswe » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:18 pm

I have just had a look at that blog of Morais'.

It's a curious heap of dung when one considers she has pretensions to being an intellectual. Most of the people who comment on it are quite clearly mentally unbalanced, some of them as we discussed above appear to have an unseemly interest in small children, and they are all contantly repeating stupid falsehoods about the case - which Morais often agrees with, in print.
I can't understand how she thinks this is helpful to supporting Amaral, getting justice for Madeleine, or enhancing her own (totally pretend) status as 'journalist' and 'film-maker'.

Of course it's a vanity project, but vanity projects are generally designed to show their creator in the best possible light.
That blog shows Morais as ill-informed, rather stupid, spiteful and a very poor judge of character. The only thing that I can think of that she gets out of it is to have a small number of contributors tell her constantly how wonderful she is.

But if I had a group of people who were unintelligent, sexually preoccupied with children, mean-spirited and cold hearted telling me that I was wonderful, I would probably imagine I was doing something wrong.

'Working from deep inside the McCann Machine'



Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by dcb2 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:22 pm

morais problem started when she began to link to and have posts from textusa. If ever CEOP should have a target it is textusa.


(…)


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by dcb2» Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Yes PR - but Levy and Sargento are real people - nutters, but none the less - real people. textusa is hidden unknown entity.


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by preciousratmotswe » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:57 pm

I would prefer that it stay that way, personally.
Something so repulsive is not going to improve in the light of day now is it?

Any blog with Textusa and Ironside as admin has got to be deeply suspect.

'Working from deep inside the McCann Machine'


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by dcb2 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:59 pm

I would prefer textusa to be wiped off the internet.


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by Chinagirl » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:01 pm

“dcb2 wrote:I would prefer textusa to be wiped off the internet.”


I think all decent people would, DCB. Disgusting piece of slime.

"The motives of those who have tried to convince the world that Madeleine is dead, and who've disgracefully and falsely tried to implicate us [Madeleine's parents] in her disappearance, need to be seriously questioned."


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
By Raptor » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:07 pm

This textura hasn't invaded my conscious as such. I understand that they are a deeply flawed and very unpleasant character but these characters seem to be like moths to a light bulb for the cause.


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by Wednesday » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:17 pm

“dcb2 wrote:I would prefer textusa to be wiped off the internet.”

Only The Internet?


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by dcb2 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:22 pm

“Raptor wrote:This textura hasn't invaded my conscious as such. I understand that they are a deeply flawed and very unpleasant character but these characters seem to be like moths to a light bulb for the cause.”

bren, bennett, hideho, stella, morais and all the others pale into insignificance when compared to textusa. Not recommended reading unless to take action.


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by preciousratmotswe » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:47 pm

“dcb2 wrote:I would prefer textusa to be wiped off the internet.”

Well yes, but it's unlikely to happen.
The only people I know of routinely denied an internet connection are paedophiles and stalkers.

Oh, hang on a minute...

'Working from deep inside the McCann Machine'


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by honestbroker » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:51 pm

“preciousramotswe wrote:
“dcb2 wrote:I would prefer textusa to be wiped off the internet.”


Well yes, but it's unlikely to happen.
The only people I know of routinely denied an internet connection are paedophiles and stalkers.

Oh, hang on a minute...”


Has s/he drifted to that 'centre of gravity' that rejects Amaral as an obstacle to the hypothesis of cold-blooded murder, yet?

Chairman of the bored.


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by dcb2 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:53 pm

All the hate sites applaud amaral in his quest for justice.

All the hate sites don't believe amaral's thesis.

It is a real conundrum for them.

"we support the man who we can prove is wrong cos HideHo has copied other peoples posts and has colours."


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by preciousratmotswe » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:12 pm

“honestbroker wrote:
“preciousramotswe wrote:
“dcb2 wrote:I would prefer textusa to be wiped off the internet.”

Well yes, but it's unlikely to happen.The only people I know of routinely denied an internet connection are paedophiles and stalkers.

Oh, hang on a minute...”


Has s/he drifted to that 'centre of gravity' that rejects Amaral as an obstacle to the hypothesis of cold-blooded murder, yet?”

I'm not entirely sure hb because I try very hard not to read that awful site unless I feel I have to in order to find out what the buggers are up to.
And dcb is right in that almost all those who are running sites and blogging, supposedly in support of Goncalo Amaral, the greatest cop the world has ever seen, don't actually believe his theory about what happened to the child.
Why?

Because they can see it's complete rubbish and doesn't add up in the most elementary of ways. They have overcome this by altering the night's activities to suit their own interpretation, or by the much simpler but totally batty method of moving the entire event to several days earlier. They aren't concerned in the least that GA told Kazlux that was bollocks.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id173.html

He isn't telling us everything he knows you see, and this is his big secret - that Madeleine died earlier in the week and the PJ know all about it. It's just that for some reason no-one knows they prefer not to say so, and Amaral even prefers to go into an interview with leaders of the internet antis and declare his faith in the creche records.

They are desperate, utterly desperate and so I think, increasingly is Amaral. His oxygen of publicity, the machine he and his friends created to feed disinformation to the media, has been silenced by legal action.
Without it he is nothing but a desperate man doing desperate things with other desperate people, and it's all very sordid.

They will all fall out in the end because the inherent contradictions in Amaral's position will pull them apart. Sargento will continue spouting crass falsehoods - he must have Morais sat with her head in her hands.
And most posters on the anti forums are clinging to the hope that Amaral has more up his sleeve.

I can tell them now, he doesn't.

'Working from deep inside the McCann Machine'


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by dcb2» Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Good summary PR - but you missed the most important bit: the haters don't care what they post as long as it has got hatred in there. They change their position to support other haters, then change it back again to suit themselves. Of course the best example of this is bren (as a regular poster - not like a blog writer like textusa)- not that she is anything anymore - but she shows how to generate hate whenever she feels like it.

(they don't fall out cos no-one can prove what they say - they just adapt)


(…)


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by Raptor » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:15 am

“dcb2 wrote:
“Raptor wrote:This textura hasn't invaded my conscious as such. I understand that they are a deeply flawed and very unpleasant character but these characters seem to be like moths to a light bulb for the cause.”


bren, bennett, hideho, stella, morais and all the others pale into insignificance when compared to textusa. Not recommended reading unless to take action.”

Do you have a link for this blog, or can you PM me with it ?


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by dcb2 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 am

“Raptor wrote:
“dcb2 wrote:
“Raptor wrote:This textura hasn't invaded my conscious as such. I understand that they are a deeply flawed and very unpleasant character but these characters seem to be like moths to a light bulb for the cause.”

bren, bennett, hideho, stella, morais and all the others pale into insignificance when compared to textusa. Not recommended reading unless to take action.”


Do you have a link for this blog, or can you PM me with it ?”

main blog:
http://textusa.blogspot.com/
disgusting theory:
http://textusatheory.blogspot.com/2009/ ... heory.html


Re: PeterMac – all things to all men
by Raptor » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 am

Yikes ! That's disgusting




34 Comments:

Ironside said...
Quote

'Working from deep inside the McCann Machine'


--------------

There lies our answer....good choice of photo...another MM who was spat on by those who claimed to have loved her.

Nice TEXT , Tex...

Jun 26, 2010 12:25:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Yes I am sure they would like to see this blog wiped from the Internet and anyone else who will not shut up.

Well its not going to happen so carry on 'deep within the McCann machine' and may God forgive you all...but while you are busy protecting the 'Great ones'...spare a thought for Madeleine.

Jun 26, 2010 12:29:00 PM


TotallyConfused said...
All I can say is Jimbo, if you are reading this, you know where I am. Least we forget, Sharon Girling/Lemon has changed her story about you and threatened to expose your activities in Operation Ore.

I would as many do question your motives and behaviour regarding the McFrauds. Here is a suggestion for you...why don't you see the light and instead of working for the child protection INDUSTRY, work for the REAL protection of REAL children- It may be your last chance to save yourself from the eternal hell your soul is going to be experiencing upon your leaving this mortal coil. (Your false peity hasn't washed with me for years)

Also Jimbo, remember something- we think he doth protest too much...Jimbo...PROJECTION!!!!!! Please seek help now- for yourself and the safety and welfare of the children- think of the children Jimbo. (And while you are at it, get a Jungian or Fruedian psych to analyse why you creepily named your kids Holly and Jessica- that is just sick and twisted)
TC

Jun 26, 2010 1:30:00 PM


mc said...
With the help from google translator:

" Oh! I thought that the second method was capable of thinking for himself. Now comes a trash any defrauding my admiration?



Method 2, Text and Iron: I always admired both and I will continue With you, always.

Apparently lacking a bimbo frustrated to bother the good people.

I add my voice and join my signature for the complaint against negligent parents who lost their daughter.

Jun 26, 2010 3:35:00 PM


mc said...
Madeleine e David - "segredos e segredos "

em: http://mariacpois.blogspot.com/

e:

http://conspiraloon.wordpress.com/

Jun 26, 2010 3:48:00 PM


mc said...
Madeleine e David - "segredos e segredos "

em: http://mariacpois.blogspot.com/

e:

http://conspiraloon.wordpress.com/

Jun 26, 2010 3:48:00 PM


mc said...
Tragic: Dr David Kelly's grave at St Mary's church in Longworth, Oxfordshire. Several doctors argued that the wounds to his left wrist would not have caused him to bleed to death.

Madeleine e David - "segredos e segredos "

" El Ministerio del Interior británico (Home Office) reconoció oficialmente que el caso Madeleine McCann, la niña que desapareció en el Algarve en 2007, es “una investigación aun en curso en Reino Unido en este momento” y cuyo contenido no es revelado para proteger al Gobierno y los intereses públicos.

La información fue revelada ayer por Ian Lester, consejero de información.

En Portugal, una fuente de la PJ dijo a ................ "

...... " Secreto bien guardado

En la misiva, el “Home Office” reconoce que el contenido de la investigación sobre la desaparición de Maddie “es extremadamente sensible”, lo que ............ "


Dr. David Kelly:...

em :

http://mariacpois.blogspot.com/

Jun 26, 2010 3:51:00 PM


mc said...
Proud! Beautiful! Smart! Good Person!

Nice photo,Text ! You look so much with MM !

Jun 26, 2010 3:54:00 PM


mc said...
Claudia, send your mail to Textusa as a comment,

with a DO NOT PUBLISH.


Textusa will then give it to me.

Jun 26, 2010 4:25:00 PM


Anonymous said...
This is Kate, Gerry, some of their relatives and their 'coeur' friends, Tapas 7, hiding under nick names. We know, the truth hurt's and could be potencially dangerous if connect's the murder of a child with her own parents.
Only the Tapas 9 spend time checking the internet and searching who says what, about the case. They are scared. We come to the internet just to see if that is the day that case is reopenned and justice made. Still not.... A little girl still dumped somewhere, complected desrespected and abused and the criminals still walking free, claiming a VIP treatment and pretending that they are searching her. In fact, they are selling her in a merchandise with no similarity... we have to go back to slave time, to see humans selled in such way- like objects.
Of course, Textusa, Morais and many others touched the good life of that team of liars and child abusers. With same shame they use for not reopen Maddie case, they screem for some blogs to be closed.
Kate, answer the questions you refused to the police. Kate and Gerry, fill the forms to reopen the case. Kate and Gerry, do the police reconstruction. Stop lying. Do something with a pinch of honesty to help your child to achieve justice and have a place to rest with dignity. Stop selling her. And all the Blogs will fade immediately. We just want justice and some of Madeleine last rights to be achieved and respected.
As parents, this Mccann's are a disgrace, in all ways.

Jun 26, 2010 5:34:00 PM


Anonymous said...
I truly hope that these people are teh McCanns themselves, or otherwise I honestly don't know how they can live in peace with themselves, not that the McCanns are living in peace with themselves but at least they have something, their freedom, at stake. The lies are so self-evident that it's IMPOSSIBLE not to see that the McCanns are running from punishment because they have done something wrong! Only out of personal interest or stupid bigotry can anyone claim (not believe) that the McCanns are innocent. The day the McCanns get "Slooted" I wonder what face will they see on their mirror. May God have pity on their souls.

Jun 26, 2010 6:05:00 PM


Anonymous said...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1289692/Dr-David-Kelly-The-damning-new-evidence-points-cover-Tony-Blairs-government.html

David Kelly...again like the McCanns TOO many unanswered questions..When will Blair stand trial for his crimes?

The British tax payer pays for his protection while he earns thousands for after dinner speeches.

Jun 26, 2010 6:19:00 PM


Anonymous said...
According to Chinagirl ALL decent people would like to have Text wiped off the internet. It took 54 years but I've finally found out that I'm an indecent. How filthy of me.

Jun 26, 2010 7:38:00 PM


Anonymous said...
I say ban Textusa!
I say ban Ironside!
I say ban all Antis!
I say ban all Pro-Antis!
I say ban all sardines!
I say ban all named Amaral!
I say ban anyone named Smith!
I say ban DNA!
I say ban forensics!
I say ban dogs!

Jun 26, 2010 7:57:00 PM


Anonymous said...
The McCanns must be grateful to have this kind of support, free of charge, no facts and no arguments.

And I say don't ban books.

Jun 26, 2010 10:02:00 PM


Anonymous said...
There is still hope for this Earth and for mankind! Why? Because of brave people like Textusa, Ironside and the bravest of all( because she does not bow down to all the might and evil of the british social services/establishment),TotallyConfused!
Thank you all so much, God bless and protect you!

Jun 27, 2010 12:21:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Nas palavras do grande Caetano Veloso:

"E eu digo não
E eu digo não ao não
Eu digo: É!
Proibido proibir
É proibido proibir
É proibido proibir
É proibido proibir..."

Jun 27, 2010 12:29:00 AM


Textusa said...
Anon 7:57,

If these were normal people I would appreciate your sense of humour. But these people aren’t normal. Far from it.

Logic does require a minimum intelligence to be followed. Not too much, just average or even below average intelligence will enable anyone to follow a line of thought.

The incapability to follow logic from these people, can only mean, logically, one of two things: either they are seriously mentally handicapped, or they're malignantly evil.

I cannot see any other option.

If they're seriously mentally handicapped, they then merit my utmost respect and consideration, and I’ve not insulted them in any way because I'm aware that they’re unable to understand such a concept. However, their mastering of English, logically, once again, indicate that they aren’t, mentally at least, handicapped.

If they’re evil, they’re evil. I don’t expect to change them through my words, only to acknowledge that we are before evil beyond comprehension. An evil enough to justify their total lack of humanity.

This said, I don’t know if you’re a “normal”, using humour as an expression, which as you know I so much enjoy doing myself, or if you’re expressing your psychotic megalomania and detachment from the real world that these people have repeatedly demonstrated.

If you’re normal, thank you.

If you’re not, yes, do ban everything, call yourself royalty and go rule penguins in the North Pole. Yes, I know that they only exist in the Southern Hemisphere, but, I’m not sure but I think I did hear somewhere that the McCanns said there were penguins in the North Pole, and as you believe anything the McCanns say, independent of reality or logic, do go up there and live among them.

Jun 27, 2010 11:15:00 AM


Textusa said...
A clarification.

When I say “I know at least two children that should be protected from them. If you add their friends, it’s not only two children we’re talking about.” I’m not asking for protection against negligence, but against physical violence.

I subscribe totally Ironside’s opinion that there was NO NEGLIGENCE on that night or on that holiday stay.

However, these people are criminals, and ONE child has lost her life. The remainder children should be protected from these people.

Jun 27, 2010 11:19:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Textusa at 11:15:00

They are the Mccann's themselves and their friends, desperate and worried because after 3 years, their strategy regarding the public did not work- People still coming to internet and to newspapers sites, everyday to see and post against them, like if the crime just hapenned last night. They want us to shut-up and give-up. They are wasting their time because that crime will not go away, unless become fair and correct solved- that means, with them telling the truth and showing the police where is the body and why they lie? An accident is not a reason to lie. Something more sinister hapenned to that poor girl.

Jun 27, 2010 11:28:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Textusa, I'm anon 7:57.
Don't worry, I'm normal LOL and understand you totally. Incredible people arent they?

Jun 27, 2010 11:53:00 AM


Ironside said...
I can understand the panic of being in a foreign land , not knowing the law and ringing your contacts in England for help.

But for the McCanns and the rest of their family to be living from the corpse of their daughter is unforgiveable and that is why I will never stop asking questions.

Jun 27, 2010 7:37:00 PM


Anonymous said...
I always felt a huge difficulty to understand this sordid happening as some people wants to put it. All couples used to left small kids unattended, a child has abducted mysteriously, there is not a single police evidence that points to an abductor in the parents apartment, the window was opened but only Kate McCann fingerprints were found, seems that couples presented a schedule to check the kids but police did not bought this (they must have their own reasons), the parents were the last two to see the small girl alive, she was last seen in public around 5.30 p.m. A friend of the couple saw her around 7 p.m. but this witness had a suspicious curriculum behavior with small kids as police found later... they didn't came to make a crime reconstitution because they are all mainly doctors and very busy people, however they've managed to get some free time to make a Serie B reconstitution for UK internal use, a Fund was built to run money like water... good water to spend with good lawyers without a formal complain...
Later, death evidence - blood, fluids, odor were found in the apartment, on the clothes, in the rented car..
In summary, parents left kids unattended during the evening during a entire week, something serious has happened when parents were absent (a neighbor heard Madeleine crying for more than an hour one of those nights - that's why the police found the schedule so weak..)and this all the police inspector fault... well this take me to my initial thought...I always felt a huge difficulty to understand this sordid happening...

Jun 28, 2010 5:22:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Don't forget the Swansa telephone call Kate darling........mummy.....mummy...mummy..................-----------

Jun 28, 2010 10:35:00 PM


Anonymous said...
"The motives of those who have tried to convince the world that Madeleine is dead, and who've disgracefully and falsely tried to implicate us [Madeleine's parents] in her disappearance, need to be seriously questioned." WRONG!
The motives of those who have refused to cooperate with the police, who have refused to do a crime reconstitution, who have refused to answer the 48 questions, who are no longer available to be asked about blood, fluids and death odor found in the apartment, in the cloths and in the rented car need to be seriously questioned. YOU will be caught exactly when you feel that you're already free from jail! I'll promise you!!! I always keep my promises!!!
5-A

Jun 28, 2010 11:07:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Ad hominem attacks and hate speech... my, these folks really are above it all, much better than us. Very decent indeed.

It satirises itself, really...

--Trismegistus

Jun 28, 2010 11:18:00 PM


Textusa said...
Trismegistus,

About the vain manner in which they use the word “hate”.

Never hate your adversary for hatred not out of pity or respect for him, but out of wisdom for hatred will only blur your judgment and hinder your ability to hit him where it really hurts.

And if you’re your own adversary, hatred will, once again, hinder your judgment to see how really you’re hurting no one but yourself.

Much more than me, and all those like me and you, these people just hate themselves. Their misdirection of anger just reminds me of a little boy urinating against the wind.

Jun 28, 2010 11:34:00 PM


Anonymous said...
That's rich of Preciousratsmuck saying anti McCanns are people who have an unseemly interest in children.

In case you have forgotten McCanns, though there is no doubt you have not, it was your good friends Drs Gaspars who showed SERIOUS CONCERN about the behaviour of certain people within YOUR GROUP as regards a small child. So much so that they had to go to the police with that information.

Be careful those Gaspar statements may still pop up to bite you.

Jun 29, 2010 1:41:00 AM


Anonymous said...
So anyone who doubts the lunatic ramblings about this case is one of the family??

:-))))))

You have to laugh, you realy do!
As for the 'Gaspar statements' - read them again. Mrs and Mrs Gaspar do NOT agree. Mrs Gaspar is someone who 'imagines' that someone who makes a risque comment 'is the sort of person who looks at child porn on the internet'. I don't blame her for reporting it, but I do blame the PP for including it in the released files. It was given the due weight it deserves by the UK police - very little.

The comment from a person who was supposedly a policeman on Joana's blog was seriously out of line - and suggests to me that this person does indeed have unsavoury preoccupations. It's actually a damn sight worse than anything Mrs Gaspar thought she heard. And he didnt make it to the cops - the right place if you have serious concerns - but on a blog.

Jun 29, 2010 4:50:00 PM


Textusa said...
The authors of this blog DO NOT subscribe the contents of the GASPAR statements, as Ironside has wrote. We consider them spiteful comments made by people that felt rejected by the group and were no longer invited for "parties".

We believe it to be a "red herring" but leave open on whose initiative it was made. If by the GASPAR's themselves or on the instructions of a third party.

Jun 29, 2010 5:24:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Nice reply to post 4.50 Tex. In fact the ONLY reply.

Jun 29, 2010 5:56:00 PM


Anonymous said...
The Gaspar statements are another weapon to fight the McCanns with.

They should not be dismissed so easily, as that, along with the dismissal of the dogs as irrelevant, is exactly what the McCanns want.

Jun 30, 2010 1:35:00 PM


Ironside said...
The Gaspar statements are far from irrelevant, they are very important but not for the reasons the Gaspars would have us believe.

Katherine placed herself in between Payne and McCann while this alleged conversation took place...had she sat anywhere else at the table I may have thought otherwise.

Jun 30, 2010 3:22:00 PM


Anonymous said...
In my opinion all talk of paedophilia in the case is "welcomed" by the McCanns, in that it diverts attention away from the truth about what happened to Maddie. Therefore Mrs Gaspar's statement (although I believe it to be truthful)is helpful in that effort.

As far as I am concerned the entire "Tapas group" are worthless, amoral people; however even that doesn't explain the cover-up underway, supported by the British government.

This case is much bigger than any of that and no matter how long it takes, we'll continue to dig until we know.

I believe the answer is close at hand and have faith that Dr. Amaral will soon finally receive the respect long overdue him.

Jul 8, 2010 5:30:00 AM

Textusa’s Blogeditorial Communiqué (April 25th, 2010)

There are too many children dying all over the world, due to famine, thirst, war and so many other unjust and cruelest of reasons.

To have a blog, like this one, about the death of a single child, blonde and English, seems to be unacceptably unfair and biased.

We, in this blog, are completely aware that we cannot save the world.

But we can do our part. By helping to clarify what happened with that child, in a “civilized” world where it shouldn’t have happened, we are, at least we think we are, contributing in the establishment of a minimum allowed behavior of power abusers at “home”.

Then, hopefully, we can start to export decency. And other similar values, brick, by brick, saving one life at a time. If we try to save them all, we’ll end up saving none.

This to say that with the postponement of the Operation Ore Hearing, supposed to have taking place on the 27th, this blog will go back, or continue, in exploring the details of the events that took place on the evening, night and days after little Maddie died.

We will continue to post updates on Operation Ore, whose victims of indescribable cruelty deserve to have our unconditional support in having their cause publicized.


The Social Service in the UK is sick. It needs treatment. We here appeal to those with responsibility to act swiftly and quickly to restore justice. Nothing can be crueler than to tear apart a family. Yes, children do need protection, no question about it whatsoever. However, the subject is too serious to be left in the hands of those who only seek to achieve objectives, be them career or moneywise. Do not let the Nation go down “Sick Av.”


For now, we will leave aside Jim Gamble’s ruinous quest for power. When we take knowledge of the new date, then we’ll decide on we will return to the subject. For example, we’ll have to wait and see how the new PM will act on these issues.


But remain certain that we will continue to make clear what we perceive to be Mr. Gamble’s important, even crucial, role in the Maddie's events.




5 Comments:

IRONSIDE said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_7Q

As we approach once more May 3rd and the ALLEGED abduction of Madeleine.A reminder of how her parents 'Searched'

Apr 25, 2010 8:07:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dey0baAlRrE&feature=related

The McCann Infantile Memory

Apr 25, 2010 10:25:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
“We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing (...) It wouldn't be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that.” ...


Gerry McCann June 3rd 2007

------

Ever wonder how the Mccanns can see into the future?..they are able to predict Madeleine will not be found as they have already arranged a GMTV interview asking for new information next week.

How can any parent not be wishing for next week but be ever hopeful of a knock at the door right this moment to tell your child has been found safe and well.

The Mccanns are clever but also very, very stupid, to arrange such an interview is to know your child will not be found before the May 3rd because they know very well exactly where she is.

Lorraine Kelly, GMTV do you never think??????

Apr 25, 2010 11:17:00 PM


totallyconfused said...
When it comes to any issue of great importance to society (especially children) my philosophy is this:
To do NOTHING to stop an injustice, then you are just as guilty as those committing the injustice.

another way of looking at it:

'You have to stand for something, or you will fall for anything.'

TC

Apr 30, 2010 9:37:00 PM


Textusa said...
TC,

When I wrote this comment you were certainly on my thoughts.

Please try and understand the "tactics" that I think best to achieve OUR common objectives.

Your reality is too harsh. When the body feels too much pain, it tends to numb, and stop the feeling, thus defending it self, whilst a toothache is forever irritating.

We shall, brick, by brick, unmask all this shame. And ALL this shame includes you Orees.

Please remain strong as you've been on your side, and we promise to remain resolute on ours.

Gordon Brown is very unlikely to follow Gordon Brown. Cameron is bad, but far from the putrid that have humiliated you.

There is hope.

God bless.

Apr 30, 2010 9:47:00 PM

Wherefore Art Thine "Great", Britain? (April 24th, 2010)

Operation Ore Greatness #1




This blog does not, in any way, to encompass the entire Social Service in the portrayal made in the above picture, as we consider that the Service has the noblest of objectives and the difficult of tasks, many times misunderstood, which we here recognize and applaud.

The picture is aimed at all those that, although integral part of the Social Services, serve the opposite purpose of that for which the Services were created for. This is done by a ridiculous subservience to those who abuse the power they have been empowered with.

These people are tarnishing completely the image and perception of this noble institution.

Unfortunately, the abuse of power is not limited to Jim Gamble. The Nation is full of them.

The picture portrays the "rotten apples" of the Social Services, but there are many other "rotten fruit" in many other, also noble, institutions that are having their names slowly desecrated.

The Judicial System for one. The postponement of the Operation Ore hearing reveals many things, but the most obvious is that it is vain in accusing but mighty careful when the shoe fits the other shoe.

What is there to be afraid of? Is the truth THAT hard? Or is it, as I suspect to be that shameful?

If you are so righteous, why don’t just listen to what these people have to say? Just hear them out and confirm the accusation if that is the case.

But no, you keep stalling, stalling to the utmost possible. Well, you may not want to hear these people, but we’re hearing you quite clearly: you mucked up, and want to protect those responsible.


43 Comments:

Anonymous said...
http://www.parents4protest.co.uk/p4p/heartbreaking_abuse_power.htm

Abuse of Power

Apr 24, 2010 9:48:00 AM


Anonymous said...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1557461/Parents-cleared-of-abuse-want-children-back.html

Parents cleared of abuse BUT cannot have children back

Apr 24, 2010 9:52:00 AM


Anonymous said...
http://secretperson.wordpress.com/2008/02/22/sickening-secret-state-abuse-of-power/

Couple flee from Social Workers

Apr 24, 2010 9:55:00 AM


Anonymous said...
http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com/2010/03/ohio-children-forced-to-sleep-in-cages.html

For anyone, anywhere who has a story to tell

Apr 24, 2010 10:04:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Quote

Just look at the Franklin Abuse scandal. Some of the children were actually sent to prison for perjury, while others died in mysterious circumstances when they refused to withdraw their evidence. That scandal went right to the whitehouse and followed a similar pattern, the Washington Post reported about the teenage boys being taken to the whitehouse and then suddenly the story disappeared and 14 year olds were sent to jail for supposed lying. Truly sick and bizarre.

But we are wasting our time here. They will defend these monsters til they are blue in the face.

This was a documentary made by Yorkshire Television..Supressed by America.

Apr 24, 2010 10:25:00 AM


Anonymous said...
http://www.thetruthwillout.info/expert/cassandra_page_3.html

Question

Did you know your husband was a paedophile? Threats to remove children if you did not plead guilty.

Apr 24, 2010 10:43:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Quote

A visit to the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre in Vauxhall, London in 2008 left me stunned. As the departments began to deal with cases that were thought to involve criminal behaviour, the gravity of the work began to unfold. Of all the departments, the people who work in the victim and abuser identification unit appeared to have the most challenging jobs. Identifying the people involved by minute scrutiny, for hours on end, of every frame of film, every photograph, often revealing the most horrific offences against very young children, must be severely taxing.
The people work in pairs and, I understand, have to have regular counselling to retain their sanity. I asked if they ever became inured to the things they saw, and they said no. They felt it was absolutely necessary for them to retain the element of revulsion at these despicable acts so that they could maintain their focus and the will to catch the offenders.
When I left the building, I sat on a wall nearby and didn't move for half an hour. I thought about the many images I had seen and the courage of the people who dedicated their hours to preventing as many children becoming victims as possible.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/columnists/brianmoore/6926987/Brian-Moore-I-sobbed-as-sex-abuse-hell-came-back-to-haunt-me.html

If as CEOP maintain that every time an image is viewed it compounds the abuse of the victim then what on earth is CEOP doing providing conducted tours and displaying indecent photographs of children to visitors to their premises in Vauxhall?

Apr 24, 2010 11:09:00 AM


Textusa said...
Anon,

Another possible reading of "SS" could be, unfortunately true, "Sad State"...

Apr 24, 2010 11:38:00 AM


Anonymous said...
http://stopwar.org.uk/content/view/1848/27/

Tony Blair was in power with Ore and Madeleines death.

He is a war criminal and still at large making millions of pounds.

Tex we need a P in there. Sad Police State

Apr 24, 2010 11:48:00 AM


Anonymous said...
"The Times" article dated Apri13th 2010 !

"Lord Justice Wall (The Senior family court judge) said that the determination of some social workers to place children in an "unsatisfactory care system" away from their families was "quite shocking".In a separate case on which Sir Nicholas Wall also sat, Lord Justice Aikens described the actions of social workers in Devon as "more like Stalin's Russia or Mao's China than the West of England" !

Apr 24, 2010 12:49:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Why do the "SS" act like they do?Well like most "public servants" social workers NEVER admit to the public that they have made a mistake!.


Once they have decided to take a baby or young child away from its parents and into "care", no matter what new evidence comes out in favour of the parents, they still stick to their original decision . When possible they pursue their instructions from the government to increase the number of adoptions(in order to avoid the expense of paying thousands of foster parents an average of £400/week per child !).Their prime interest then, is NOT the welfare of the baby or child but WINNING their case in court against parents who dispute their decisions .The sad sequel is that the judges nearly always back them up regardless of the evidence of parents who more often than not, have never been accused let alone convicted of any crime! !

Apr 24, 2010 5:52:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzNvAJQZ7xU&feature=fvw

Forced adoption 'Dont give up on me'

Apr 24, 2010 6:00:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
Adoption system is UK's shameful secret
Britain is the only country in Europe where children are routinely removed from their parents without consent, says Christopher Booker
By Christopher Booker
Sunday Telegraph 10 Oct 2009


This week I return to one of the most disturbing stories this column has ever reported. It began on a morning in April 2007 when the home of a respectable middle-class family in Sussex was overrun by 18 policemen and two RSPCA officials, supposedly looking for guns. When the father, a professional dog breeder, volubly protested, he and his pregnant wife were arrested and handcuffed, to the horror of their watching five-year old daughter (whom I call, for legal reasons, "Jenny").

East Sussex social workers were then called to remove the little girl. Her mother had a miscarriage while in custody and returned to an empty home, left in chaos. Jenny has remained in foster care ever since, and despite her parents pleading for her return through 74 legal hearings, the ruling by a family court judge last March that she be put out for adoption was upheld in July by the Appeal Court.

Having now seen further documents relating to this saga, I can understand why the family's GP wrote that in 33 years as a doctor he had never come across "such an appalling case of injustice". The first document was her parents' careful chronology of every step in the story, including transcriptions of many of their telephone conversations and meetings with Jenny, invariably under strict surveillance by social workers or the foster carer.

The dominant impression from these recordings is of Jenny's desperation to be reunited with her parents, and of an increasingly distraught child who cannot understand what has been done to her. The parents claim that pressure was put on her constantly to say that she didn't want to see them again. Why did the family court judge not allow this evidence to be heard in court, although she did admit accounts of these "contacts" by the social workers?

A second document is the judgment by Mr Justice Bodey in the Appeal Court confirming that Jenny must be put out for adoption. No evidence had been produced that her parents ever caused Jenny physical or mental harm. His ruling centred on two points. One was evidence that her home was a mess on the day of the raid, although those who knew the house well testify that it was normally clean and tidy. The other was that, when the family's home was invaded by 18 policemen (a figure confirmed by one policeman in evidence), the father verbally abused them in colourful fashion (but didn't attack them physically). Are these really adequate grounds for tearing a child and her parents permanently apart?

Apr 24, 2010 6:09:00 PM


Anonymous said...
not sure you both have already seen this:

http://www.holliedemandsjustice.org/call-to-action

XO Claudia

Apr 24, 2010 6:12:00 PM


Anonymous said...
McCanns: British Police to look for Madeleine McCann ?

We read that while the rest of the countrys eyes are on the General Election, child protection officer Gamble has completed a investigation into the disapearance of Madeleine McCann for the Home Office.

Gamble we are told has 'discovered' that the Portuguese Police did not look at all the evidence.

Thats fine criticising the Portuguese Police, in the UK press it seems to be an ongoing sport. But its one thing criticising others, and quite something different actually doing something to remedy the situation after that.

What chance of top child protection cop Jim Gamble finding Madeleine ? or is this yet another dig at the Portuguese that goes nowhere other than a few extra quid into somebodies pocket ?

Source: http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/778…

Apr 24, 2010 6:21:00 PM


totallyconfused said...
Well, I have just had an interesting convo with my parents. Try and fathom this:

SS are claiming we are either 'too united as a family' or 'estranged':
their evidence:
1) before my parents came to the UK to assist, our phone records show that for years we have gone the longest without telephoning each other a max of 72 hours. (yes, they asked for our phone records)
2)since my parents arriving in the UK our contact is 'almost non existant'.

They have SEIZED upon a family JOKE as EVIDENCE- 'we get along great as long as we live on separate continents'. Somehow, this is now 'deep seated intergenerational issues'??????

With regard to forced adoption, I will say this:
Look at the Walton and Brookes and Webster cases- frightening as hell.

My mother and I left a 'child protection review meeting' together. The social worker and her manager obviously did not realise we could hear their banter. My mother and I literally froze in place, both felt our blood run cold and stared at each other when we heard these words 'He is such an attractive, intelligent, personable child- easy adoption, we can get our bonuses out of him.' The social worker said, 'yeah I need it- I want a new kitchen'.

I was then told 6 weeks later to 'show committment to my children- that you will not have anymore-we will not take your word for it-we must have proof that can be independently verified.' So to me, I was forcably sterilised by the State.

Gee, and they wonder about why I am so against them?
TC

Apr 24, 2010 7:10:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
Hi TC, I know of a case and have mentioned this to Tex. I at the time thought my sister was going over the top. What I am about to tell you is the truth and I know you for one ,will believe this. One day my sister heard a noise outside her home..There were police and two women (she later learned from the SS)..The police handcuffed my sisters neighbour and the women SS took the children away...both screaming.

To cut a long story short, someone reported the children were being abused . The mother was not told who made this accusation. There was a Court case and the mother was allowed to see her children once a week. There was another Court case where the Judge said it was not good for her son (4 years old and baby six months)because the trauma of when she left them..the Judge said it would be best to put them up for adoption.

This mother has never seen or knows where her children are and there is not a thing she can do about it.

There was never any sign or proof of abuse.

Apr 24, 2010 7:36:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2010/04/how_yougove_fix.html

Murdochs sleaze and the Goverments sleaze...Craig giving it some 'Welly' on twitter..

Apr 24, 2010 8:14:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
http://lutonsocialservices.wordpress.com/category/forced-adoption/

Lyndamac...Corruption in Closed Court...

Lynda explains the system.

Apr 24, 2010 9:23:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
Martin Brunt on Sky News this evening asked Jim Gamble what he thought of the recent upsurge from Bloggers about his involvement in Operation Ore.

This is what he had to say.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok-WRp-rRtA&feature=related

Apr 24, 2010 9:31:00 PM


totallyconfused said...
I have not had a chance to read the Brunt blog but will make sure I do.

Now, I have always loved this song...and in reasonableness...listen to the words. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGNReE3-X68

Today we were informed as a family that we can't see our boy for two weeks...in case his 'attachment' could impact on 'fact'.

Iron and Text...via personal mail...I will send you pics and info to prove what I say...regrettably, my boy is 'the spit' of mum. (Okall three are clearly my children, except my daughter has her dad's nose- and I am the JEW- which my ex mother in law thinks is 'a disadvantage in life'. ( sorry I gave birth to him and her- get over it)

For anyone here whom has not been aware, my older boy has CF and my younger boy has CPD. (it is not CF but appears that way and has to be treated the same.

My parents got to spend time with my youngest today and my mother expressed concerns...she just said it to intentionally NOT make a big deal of it. The social worker said, 'oh so you are listening to HER now....@ My mother said, well as a parent, she is right to question'. She was then ignored.

Because of the way they said our boy would be with my parents asap,I gave my parents all his meds. Social Services refuse to allow me and my mother to take my boy to the family doctor for a check up.

Apr 25, 2010 12:35:00 AM


totallyconfused said...
I posted the link to that YouTube because I have a chlid with CF. The words' don't tell me because it hurts'... that was what it was like. 'Don't speak...I know what you are saying, so please stop explaining, don't tell me because it hurts'. (In fairnes and Lord bless them, when they told me they also said, 'you really can't hear a word of this....so we are coming to your house to tell you again in three days')

I did in the end divorce my first husband because he would not accept a 'defective child'- plus was a boy- he wanted 3 girls. I suffer from a rare vascular disease...somehow my ex convinced himself that it was all linked.

I will never forget an occasion. Because of my genetic disease, I had concerns (among others)about my older boy. We went private. The doctor said, mother is correct- he doesn't have mother's disease, but his gait can be improved. My ex made a big deal of 'any nohting perfect is down to her- not me'. The consultatnt calmly said, Yes Mr. X...I am sure you being almost bald is a symbol of ethnic and genetic purity...what about your child?' (The ex of course stormed out)

I did get a 'boost today'. My mother rang me and said, 'you are so strong- we didn't make you that way as parents-we would like to think we helped- but you are just YOU!'
TC

Apr 25, 2010 1:24:00 AM


totallyconfused said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok-WRp-rRtA&feature=related

Are you trying to make a joke...it is of a camel spitting?
TC

Apr 25, 2010 1:37:00 AM


totallyconfused said...
HI i know I have posted before...but that link about Brunt just doesn't work.

As for Hollie G...I pray she gets the justice she needs and more importantly DESERVES!!!!


And again, small world. I met her once- at a conference. I told her, 'wow, I was sitting right in front of you and we didn't realise who each other were'. She said, 'were you the one's with that nice polite little boy who wasn't running around like a maniac?' I said, yes, that sounds like us'.

LyndaMac has been horribly 'done by'. She is a nice dignified lady..no wonder they hate her! To use 'street slang' (does even that show my age?!) the lady deserves RESPECT. Like so many of us, we have done the best for our children...including 'being in peoples faces'.

I had no 'satisfaction' or 'triumph' that my concerns were 'real' and my boy was ill. I just thought' thank god someone is listening now and might help me help my child to live'.
TC

Apr 25, 2010 2:01:00 AM


IRONSIDE said...
The McCanns have been told to shut up ..the test hearing for Operation Ore has been put on hold. The open debates we have seen on our screens...the audience have been told before they watch the debate live they must not open their mouths...no cheering, no jeering, no clapping...but they are allowed to take the occasional breath.

News is out that Cameron just like Blair has done a deal with Murdoch.

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2010/04/the_true_face_o.html

Apr 25, 2010 9:29:00 AM


IRONSIDE said...
Above link mal function...maybe it is just as well it was a photo of Murdoch.

Apr 25, 2010 9:32:00 AM


IRONSIDE said...
http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/court-told-police-thought-parents-faked-madeleines-abduction-441689.html

The McCanns thanks to their contacts in the British Goverment were able to get away with a crime. They also are living from a FUND which is fraudulent.

It can never be acceptable for the ELITE to harm their children, even causing your own childs death and be allowed to go free. To hide their childs body in a place where they know she will never be found.

To create a fraudulent FUND drawn up so you and your family may live from it for the rest of your days.

If this were you or I we would be in prison, there is enough evidence to charge without a body. Fraud also has a very lengthy stay at her Majestys Pleasure..

Apr 25, 2010 9:50:00 AM


Anonymous said...
Jim Gamble while you continue to protect the Mccanns and their friends , heres a question for you

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-kind-of-living-hell-do-you-think.html

Apr 25, 2010 1:25:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
No comments from Jim Gamble or CEOP on the Express and their latest article.

http://mercedessigueaqui.blogspot.com/2010/04/caso-madeleine-mccann-maddie-con-7-anos.html

Translation.

The latest photo released of Madeleine Mccann as her parents prepare for the third anniversary of her disappearance.

The Sunday express asked American expert Jovey Mae Hayes to produce an image that may provoke new information for the up and coming seventh birthday of Madeleine.

Sna. Hayes said 'This is an age when the structure of the face changes. Three years later the face is more elongated the same with the nose. She has the same high cheekbones as her mother.

Madeleine would have grown upto seven inches since her (ALLEGED) abduction on May 3rd 2007 in an apartment in the resort of Praia da Luz.

Her parents Kate and Gerry of Rothley, Leics, will ask for new information this week on GMTV.

Apr 25, 2010 2:00:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
Good afternoon TC and thanks for all the information .I am going to look more into Linda and her work . As always your information to this blog is so important, to have people know the TRUTH of what is going on in England.

Many thanks.

Apr 25, 2010 2:11:00 PM


Anonymous said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTqsiGgu0ZM

Flee forced abduction... Police State..

Apr 25, 2010 2:18:00 PM


Anonymous said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RvKe2U6QLs&feature=related

Gordon Brown 'Every child is precious'

Every child it would seem but Madeleine Mccann...who is not allowed Justice.

Hollie Greig...Gordon Brown has received thousands of requests as has George Galloway...Both have refused to answer or help in anyway.

Apr 25, 2010 2:27:00 PM


Anonymous said...
http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/08/dr-christian-ludke-criminal.html

Dr.Christian Ludke talking about the McCanns.

Apr 25, 2010 2:53:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
http://www.lyndamac.com/?cat=405

Lynda Mac this lady needs some well deserved publicity.

Apr 25, 2010 3:12:00 PM


Anonymous said...
http://www.lyndamac.com/?p=5642

Apr 25, 2010 3:18:00 PM


Anonymous said...
http://www.samepoint.com/?q=textusa.blogspot.com

All articles TEXTUSA

Apr 25, 2010 4:31:00 PM


Anonymous said...
http://justiceforfamilies.freeforums.org/

Apr 25, 2010 4:55:00 PM


Anonymous said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYSiinZgaIs

U Tube Forced Adoption

Apr 25, 2010 5:14:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
http://www.forced-adoption.com/case-scenarios.asp

Thank you TC I have just found the Webster story. I cannot believe what I am reading. I think we have just opened one hell of a hornets nest. No one has a clue what is happening.

Apr 25, 2010 5:57:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Thank you for alerting me to the Webster story. It is a huge miscarriage of justice.

The 3 oldest children were taken from the Websters because one of the boys had broken bones the idiot doctors diagnosed as having come from parental abuse.

The child suffered from a genetic disorder that had shown up for generations in the family - a problem that caused brittle bones.

It was recently determined that there was no evidence that the Websters had abused the children HOWEVER the courts decided the 3 older children were not to be returned to their parents as too much time had passed and the 3 children had bonded with their new families.

HOW OUTRAGEOUS IS THIS, PEOPLE?

If anyone, and I mean ANYONE can justify this, then to HELL with you.

Those children are not the PROPERTY OF THE STATE - They were born to a loving family and never mistreated. How DARE the BRITISH JUDICIAL SYSTEM ACT LIKE COMMODITY BROKERS and decide that those children - LIKE INANIMATE OBJECTS now belong to their adoptive families???

And what will be said to those children when they are adults and realise that their parents were BEGGING for them, LOVED them, would care for them because they were THEIRS - that every day that went by the Websters GRIEVED for their children?

The United Kingdom is one fucked up country - far worse than the regimes they send their young soldiers to fight against. They are wolves in sheep's clothing; pretending to be a Free Country, when in fact, there is NO JUSTICE in the United Kingdom and NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE FROM THEIR CLAWS if they decide to act against you.

The UK has a corrupt Forensic Science Service - an arm of the Home Office that will PLANT evidence, HIDE evidence, DESTROY evidence and smile while they do it.

They run agents in Northern Ireland and allow innocent civilians to DIE in order to protect their informers and police handlers.

They cover up for guilty people like the McCanns and they remove children from innocent people like the Websters.

They release paedophiles from jail if those paedos agree to inform to the police and they PROTECT paedos in the government - thanks to the efforts of people like Jim Gamble.

They bomb cities and blame the IRA, knowing as they do that innocent civilians will die but using it as a tactic to end any support the IRA might have had.

They change the rules - disallow low copy DNA to be used in court decisions TEMPORARILY - long enough to ensure an innocent verdict for Sean Hoey in the Omagh bomb case and then they REINSTATE the admissibility of low copy DNA after Hoey is acquitted.

They murder people like Pat Finucane and David Kelly while harping on about "civilised England".

Well, as far as I'm concerned, nothing short of a people's uprising is going to change this, and the people had better rise up soon.

As in Germany, British citizens stay quiet because it is not THEIR children being taken, THEIR husbands murdered, THEIR sons sent to prison based on LIES told by forensic scientists, and as in Germany, a brutal, self-protecting, totalitarian regime is taking over.

Good luck to any of you unfortunate enough to live there. I would NOT want to be in your shoes.

Apr 26, 2010 4:04:00 PM


Anonymous said...
The Websters...SOBBING FATHER.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=edponline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED29%20Jun%202007%2019:54:51:303

Apr 26, 2010 4:33:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Correction to link above:
http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=edponline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED29%20Jun%202007%2019:54:51:303

(Apologies - link was cut short)

Apr 26, 2010 4:40:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Anonymous in one of the first comments here said,

"If as CEOP maintain that every time an image is viewed it compounds the abuse of the victim then what on earth is CEOP doing providing conducted tours and displaying indecent photographs of children to visitors to their premises in Vauxhall?"

The aim is to scare people. There is a conspiracy to create panic and to cause as much consternation about the subject as possible. This is an element of a wider aim to gain control of the population including the constant monitoring of the UK population by CCTV and the chipping of children for their "own safety".

Apr 26, 2010 4:44:00 PM


That message is clear, regardless of how much pressure you put on through those you control in the Social Services.

Oh... What a Surprise! (April 23rd, 2010)


Not one for telling you I told you so because I didn't, why didn't it surprise me not to be surprised to hear that the 27th Hearing is POSTPONED until date AFTER the General Election?


Is it because a stranger surprisingly squeezed himself into the lion cage, when the other two cats were already as tame as tamed can be? Or are they once AGAIN showing how masters they are in mastering the law? You be the Judge.



23 Comments:

IRONSIDE said...
http://conspiraloon.wordpress.com/2007/03/23/claim-for-judicial-review-lodged-against-jim-gamble/

Simon Bunce..Claim for Judicial review against Jim Gamble.

Apr 23, 2010 8:42:00 PM


totallyconfused said...
The Operation Ore appeal is delayed
Posted by: Editor on 04/15/2010 10:45 AM
Because of a last minute exchange between the two main parties in the appeal, the hearing has been postponed for at least one week. On Wednesday April 28 the judges are expected to announce the new date.
http://www.inquisition21.com/index.php?&MMN_position=1:1

How bloody convenient.....we have a hell of a farce of a day- while we are part of the 'operation ore action group' we also employ our own legal team locally. They tried to bang my husband up again because we would not give social services what they wanted.

Now the kicker....I have the 'briefing document' sent to all social services in the Uk about Operation Ore.... and it is full of lots of false assertions and assumptions. (example to social services: assume these men are hands on abusers.) It is FACT that ONE hands on abuser was found in Operaton Ore- which given the numbers is below the national 'average/statistics' of chld abuse.

In Scotland, not a single person investigated was charged. Doesn't that sound odd to people? But the raids and accusations still made the local press with their names, ages and addresses, occupations and number of children in the home made the local press.
TC

Apr 23, 2010 11:46:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
On Wednesday of next week the judges are expected to announce
the new date.

Apr 24, 2010 6:13:00 AM


IRONSIDE said...
The date once again is interesting May 6th Elections...right in between the death of Madeleine Mccann and what would have been Madeleines 7th birthday. The Mccanns would be now planning events and their circus would be in overdrive. Instead they have been allowed one interview with a GMTV presenter who is as interesting as the bunion on my big toe.

The hearing for the test case of Operation Ore also postponed.

Very jittery politicians...I hope this also includes a very nervous Jim Gamble...

Apr 24, 2010 8:19:00 AM


IRONSIDE said...
TC have you ever come across a SS by the Name of DAVID DALE? he seems to be a nsty piece of works.

Apr 24, 2010 8:35:00 AM


IRONSIDE said...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1852566.stm

Shy Keenan and Sara Payne voted in 2008 women of the year.

Wheels within wheels..Esther Mcvey is running for Wirral a conservative....Esther also was a director of the Madeleine Fund..Esther left the Mccann Fund without explanation and removed all information from her web site.

Apr 24, 2010 8:43:00 AM


IRONSIDE said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf46IiqXjL0

Shy mentions McVey here in her speech.

Apr 24, 2010 8:44:00 AM


IRONSIDE said...
Esther McVey ...... of London Police and Mr Keenan an ex-Superintendent from the Metropolitan Police with specialist fraud and investigative experience. ...


Is this Keenan any relation to Shy TC?

Apr 24, 2010 9:11:00 AM


IRONSIDE said...
http://www.tpcauk.com/Our_Heroes.html

Our Heroes...How nice it would be to see someones name on a list like this who has come forward to speak for Madeleine Beth Mccann.

It has not gone without notice ESTHER MCVEY is on this list. Esther Mcvey who will not answer questions why she left the FUND.

Apr 24, 2010 9:24:00 AM


Anonymous said...
I think you guys are too bright and I am very stupid, because I don't follow all the things you say. Of course I follow some of it, but sometimes what is written in between the lines I lose.
And I agree with whoever said that the topic of the blog has changed a little. But then again, life goes on and it's not as if there is new things to talk about ref. the Maddie case.
By the way, Textusa, you said you would explain why or how come the girl being carried that night was alive. I still don't get it. Maybe it is again due to my stupidity :=)
Big hug to all :)

Apr 24, 2010 6:18:00 PM


Textusa said...
Dear Anon, would never mean to make you feel less bright. Apologise sincerely.

Has I told Bren, the Smith sighting had to take second place to the Operation Ore. In my opinion, and I cannot be clearer on this, James Gamble intervened directly that night, and has been pulling the strings ever since.

The postponment of the hearing might give me time to conclude the Smith sighting.

About the child being dead or alive, and I'll explain further, let me just tell you two things on the subject. First I believe Maddie was dead at the time. Second, the only time ALL muscles in a body relax. That means it becomes a bundle of meat, pardon the expression, hard to carry.

That can be seen often on the daily news, when dead bodies are shown sprawled or carried. The image is usually gruesome, so most people don't notice the unnatural positions that they sometimes seem to have.

Hope this helped clear a little about your questions.

Apr 24, 2010 7:07:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
Hi Anon, don't worry about it Textusa has that effect on all of us LOL

I think soon it will be come very clear that Operation Ore and the death of Madeleine Mccann are connected but not in the way we had thought.

The dates Anon, the dates are very important in both cases. May 2007

Apr 24, 2010 7:47:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Trouble with the Internet is that God even lets the really stupid people use it - and most of them contribute to this blog

Apr 24, 2010 9:42:00 PM


Textusa said...
Anon.,

Taking into account that there are only two of us contributing to this blog, one has to conclude that according to you there are only three "really stupid people" in the world.

If there were four, then the correct expression should have been "half of them contribute to this blog", and if there were five or more, "the minority of them contribute to this blog" would then be applicable.

YOU wouldn't, by any chance, happen to be the third missing REALLY STUPID ONE, would you?

Apr 24, 2010 11:26:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
Anon @9.42...How brave you are to post and not even leave a name. The cowards way of course is always the easiest. eh Anon.

Apr 25, 2010 9:06:00 AM


Anonymous said...
How brave you both are to post using the names "IRONSIDE" and "TEXTUSA"

The cowards way of course IS always the easiest.

Apr 25, 2010 9:51:00 PM


Textusa said...
Anon,

I would like to have something to call you by other than "anon", but since it seems hard for you to comply with my request, I'll just call you idiot.

Apr 25, 2010 11:12:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Posting that you have over 30,000 hits and only little old me to talk to shows that you are just a bullshitter.

Obviously nothing of consequence going on in your lives when you have to make up stupid statistics like that.

Apr 25, 2010 11:29:00 PM


Anonymous said...
Remember - do not allow any posts that you do not personally approve.

It would not be good to have anyone questioning what you two muppets say would it?

The 30,000 people who you say follow this blog might realise what a pair of prats you both are.

Apr 25, 2010 11:42:00 PM


IRONSIDE said...
Anon you are beginning to sound very familiar. Use a little of your brain cell and look to your right, there is a stat control where you can see WHO is on line and how many views there are per day.

A LITTLE person who canot stand to be ignored.The only BS is coming from you and as I told you on another forum I will no longer be answering your inane questions.

Apr 26, 2010 7:50:00 AM


Trev said...
Oh a TROLL¡¡ well you know you have made it one one these appear.You guys must be doing something right to get up their nose.Congrats by the way on the hits, always thought this blog had what it takes. Big boy stuff. Keep up the good work.

Apr 26, 2010 10:12:00 AM


Bren said...
Congratulations on the hits guys, you are doing a grand job, especially now you have started the care in the community program and adopted anon.

Apr 26, 2010 11:22:00 AM


Textusa said...
Thank you Bren, for your words.

About the Troll, well, it’s like having a pet, but with the advantages that if you one day forget to feed him, you don’t feel guilty, and his whimpering is like music to your ears; and if you happen to forget him outside in the coldest of nights, then it will be just an unexpected booster to start that day better than expected.

Not that I’ll ever let him in though… they’re extremely renitent to potty training and I certainly don’t want any messes in-house.

Apr 26, 2010 12:24:00 PM